- How businesses are re-inventing everyday products like paper packaging and blue jeans to drastically cut water use, chemical input, and environmental impact
- How green chemistry can address issues like fracking contamination head-on
- Why universities across the country are rewriting basic chemistry curriculum through the lens of green chemistry
- How the Pharmaceutical Industry ($640 billion), Chemical Manufacturing Industry ($750 billion in the U.S. alone), and other Fortune 500 companies are cutting costs through applying green chemistry principles to stay ahead of the curve
- Making biodiesel with algae? How chemists are replacing petroleum with bio-based, renewable chemicals
- And much more
We welcome members of the media to sit in on presentations, attend the conference, and line up interviews. Media registration is complimentary for credentialed members of the press including meals and receptions.
Please contact our media coordinator below for registration guidelines or questions: Christiana Briddell