Sunday, June 17, 2018
Portland Hilton Downtown
3- 7 p.m.
On Sunday June 17, the Green Chemistry & Engineering Conference will hold a special kickoff event for students and post docs at the Portland Hilton. This complimentary event will provide students and post docs with an opportunity to meet their peers, explore their passion for green chemistry, and get a sneak peak of this year’s Interactive Discussion sessions. The workshop will conclude with a high energy crash course in networking, followed by an exclusive networking event with key green chemistry and engineering stakeholders.
Student registration: Just check off the event on the conference registration form and you will be registered! A $25 deposit is required to hold your spot which will be refunded in full to those who attend.
Welcome and Introduction to Green Chemistry
- Practical ideas and uses of green chemistry
- How to bring green chemistry into your own research
- Green chemistry at the conference
How to get the most out of the Interactive Discussions
- Be the first to hear from organizers of the new interactive discussions
- Learn how you can best engage in this session
Networking Development Session
- Discover the value of networking
- What is your Green Chemistry Story?
- Speed networking
- Put your new networking skills to the test by joining us for this exclusive event with key green chemistry and engineering stakeholders