How do I participate?
Your must submit an abstract through our abstract submission portal which is open through February 14, 2022.
- You do not to be an ACS Member to submit an abstract, but you will be asked to login with your ACS ID. If you don’t have one, instructions to create one are on the page.
- Once logged in, you will be on the Welcome Page. Click on the Submission tab and “Create New Submission” to get started.
- Enter your abstract title and in the body please include a description with these four elements:
- Describe how the principles of green chemistry & engineering were used in the creation of the product
- How does the product improve the health, safety and/or environmental impact compared to existing products? Please include metrics, third-party testing, certification, and description of chemistry when possible.
- What are the scientific or process innovations that went into this product?
- Briefly describe what you will bring to display
- Upload a picture of your product if possible. If not, please include a link in the abstract body.
- On the next page, please select “poster only” for your presentation type and “Annual Green Chemistry & Engineering Product Innovation Showcase for your symposium.
- The rest should be self-explanatory but if you have any questions, please email Christiana Briddell.