GC&E is the largest conference dedicated to green chemistry & engineering in the United States. During three action-packed days, leading experts from global companies and top universities converge to discuss emerging research, technical innovations and sustainable strategies. The GC&E Product Showcase will be back for the third year, featuring hands-on demonstrations of products made using the principles of green chemistry.
To inquire about media passes, please email Christiana Briddell.
Past Media Coverage
- Five green chemistry success stories
- Green chemistry efforts honored
- Green Chemistry & Engineering Conference Celebrates 20 Years
- Preliminary Toxics Release Inventory Data To Be Released By EPA Week of July 20
- Programmed Polymers Degradation for Base Material Reuse
- Starch-derived Material for Selective Precious Metal Recovery
- Membrane Technology for Energy Savings
- Biology may provide just the right chemistry for new drugs
Science News Magazine
- EPA honors Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Awards winners
- 2015 Green Chemistry Challenge Award Winners Tackle Climate Change, Water, Biobased Materials
Chemistry and Materials