Whether you are just beginning your studies or working on a doctoral thesis, attending the 19th Annual Green Chemistry & Engineering Conference will be a valuable immersion experience. Students who participate can:
- Network with some of the world’s brightest green chemistry leaders
- Deepen your understanding by listening to cutting edge technical presentations
- Gain experience by participating in the student poster presentation and contest
- Connect with peers from other universities
- Attend a career workshop presented by ACS Careers
Student Workshop – Apply to Attend
The 2015 GC&E Student Workshop will be held July 13, 2015 at the American Chemical Society headquarters in Washington, DC. This free workshop is open to undergraduate and graduate students, and post-docs who are attending the GC&E Conference. You must check off the box for the student workshop on your application form in order to register. In addition, you must submit a workshop application.
- Student Workshop registration date coming soon!
Up to $2,000 to travel to an ACS conference or seminar with a Green Chemistry emphasis
Up to $2,000 to participate and present research in an international Green Chemistry conference or seminar
$1,000 award provides national recognition and honor for outstanding student contributions to furthering the goals of green chemistry through research and/or studies
GC&E Student Poster Competition
Student submissions to the GC&E Poster Session will be entered into a poster competition. Prizes are awarded for the top posters.
Look Out for Updates on:
- Student housing information
- Poster competition details